Bangladesh is one of the neighbouring countries of India, sharing boundaries with India and Myanmar. It is also known for is wast culture as it is the eighth largest population in the world. Bangladesh forms the largest and easternmost part of the Bengal region Bangladeshis include people from a range of ethnic groups and religions. Bengalis, who speak the official Bengali language, make up 98% of the population, which makes it very friendly for Indians to adjust in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh's climate is tropical having a mild winter from starting of October to March end, and a hot, humid summer from April to June. The country has never recorded an air temperature below 0 °C (32 °F), with a record low of 1.1 °C (34.0 °F) i
Bangladesh is well-known for its natural beauty. It is home to magical sites like Sundarbans, a large mangrove swamp that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Cox’s Bazaar, a stunningly beautiful unbroken beach.
MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Students from countries like India. Nepal, etc. are moving to Bangladesh for MBBS degree as this has became one of the best place to learn medical science. One of the reasons to choose Bangladesh for medical studies is it’s bigger international students hup and the living and affordable education as compared to other countries around the world.
Medical universities of Bangladesh are Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized, which makes it a good option for acceptance by Indian students. Also, the universities are recognized by ECFMG – Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA; FAIMER’s IMED – Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research’s International Medical Education Directory; ACGME – Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; MCC – Medical Council of Canada and WHO – World Health Organization, which means that the students pursuing MBBS from Bangladesh universities are eligible for job all over the globe.
To create a better environment for medical studies, Bangladeshi government has enforced better education quality for all international students. The infrastructure and quality of education is very good. Students are provided with high quality accommodation at much cheaper rates.
WHY MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Bangladesh has went through vast change in the education sector and has created better platform for international students, especially in terms of medical studies, making it one of the most prefered place to study MBBS across the globe. Students can look into the following reasons for which they can find it good to study in Bangladesh:
- The standard of education is very good and is comparable to other countries.
- Cost of MBBS in Bangladesh is affordable in compared to other countries in the globe.
- Accommodation is affordable and provides high quality living and good facilities
- Bangladesh has Top Medical Universities which offer world class education with high quality standards and well experienced staff.
- No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier and preferable.
- Students are provided with the practicals and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
- The MBBS degree from a Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is accepted globally.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
- The graduates from the medical universities in Bangladesh are given opportunity to attend various international seminars and conferences. This helps in their development as successful doctors.
TOP MEDICAL COLLEGES OF BANGLADESH
||Enam Medical College, Dhaka
||Southern Medical College, Chittagong
||Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, Dhaka
||Kumudini Women's Medical College, Tangail
||International Medical College, Gazipur
||Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College, Gazipur
||Jahurul Islam Medical College, Bajitpur
||North East Medical College, Sylhet
||Sylhet Women’s Medical College, Sylhet
||Dhaka National Medical College, Dhaka
||Ragib Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet
||TMSS Medical College, Bogra
||Medical College for Women & Hospital, Dhaka
||Mainamoti Medical College, Comilla
||Popular Medical College, Dhaka
||Central Medical College, Comilla
||Universal Medical College, Dhaka
||Monno Medical College, Manikganj
||Eastern Medical College, Comilla
||Ad-din Sakina Medical College, Jessore (only for
||Ad-din Women's Medical College, Dhaka
||Delta Medical College
||Uttara Women's Medical college
||Prime Medical College
||East West Medical College
- He/She must have complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the admission to the MBBS course.
- There should not be more than one year gap. If student wishes to apply then he/she must be a class XIIth pass out from the 2018 year batch or from 2019 current batch.
- Students having a passing certificate of 2018 and 2019 shall only apply.
- All Non-Bangladeshi students who are from India, Maldives, Sri Lanka or any other gulf countries who have passed 10th /12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and biology.
ADVANTAGES OF MBBS FROM BANGLADESH
- MBBS degree is recognized by the WHO and UNESCO and is accepted across the world.
- Admission process is much easier as there are no direct admission criteria.
- No donation is required to be given to get the admission in Bangladesh.
- Students studying in Bangladesh get the opportunity to complete their internship program from the world class medical college, multinational companies and hospitals of the world.
- To enhance student’s sills they are given practical and experiments.
- Bangladesh hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
COST OF LIVING IN BANGLADESH
Bangladesh being a poor country, has very low cost of living. If you are from a middle class family in India, you are good to afford the living standard of Bangladesh.
- Food – 328 Taka (Rs 283)
- Public Transportation- 2,500 Taka(Rs 2,158)
- Basic Utilities – 3,873 Taka (Rs 3300)
- Monthly Rent – 32,498 Taka (Rs 28,000)
- Internet and mobile charges- 2,130 Taka (Rs 1800)
- Other costs 200 Taka (Rs 172)
The cost of currency in Bangladesh currently is ₹ 1 = 1.18 Taka
TRANSPORT FROM INDIA TO BANGLADESH
There are options to travel from airways, bus, train from India to Bangladesh. IT takes approx 6 to 8 hours if you opt for travel via from Delhi to Dhaka. People can also visit Bangladesh via Train or Bus services available from India to Bangladesh.