China is one of the largest countries of the world, having the largest population in the world too. It is very known of its vast population and literacy rate of 90% of the youngsters above age of 15. Living standard in China is not considered to be very high, as china has a big population with low income.
China having a large area, habitat a large number of culture in it. There are large number of sports .China has become a prime sports destination worldwide. The country gained the hosting rights for several major global sports tournaments including the 2008 Summer Olympics, the 2015 World Championships in Athletics, the upcoming 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup and the upcoming 2022 Winter Olympics.
China has a vast range of climatic conditions as it spreads on a large part of globe. The major part of China speaks chinese language arn people here are considered to be very friendly with foreigners.
MBBS IN CHINA
As most of the medical universities of China are recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI), it makes a good place for students of India to move forward and learn MBBS in China. Being a very large part of land, China shows vast range of weather conditions and vast range of culture. People can easily adjust in the environment and can make it more feasible for them to learn with better approach.
The ups about studying MBBS in China are, tuition fee is way much cheaper than in America and Canada. MBBS is a 6 year duration and is comparable to 8 years of study (4 in pre med, 4 in med school) in America and Canada. You can also work as an English teacher and save a lot of money.
WHY MBBS IN CHINA
To maintain highest standards of quality, the Chinese Ministry of Education has set up a quality control regulation on medical education, especially focusing on English medium undergraduate medical education. The Medical Universities in China are listed in World Directory of Medical Schools and it’s degrees are recognized world-wide. There are highly advanced super-speciality Medical Hospitals attached to the Medical Universities which provide excellent clinical exposure to the students. All Medical Universities have modern campus with state of the art modern facilities and well- equipped libraries, classrooms, laboratories, cafeteria etc. China is a popular destination for MBBS for international students and many students from Countries like India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, UAE, Ghana, Kenya, Thailand etc.
Listing below some major points for pursuing MBBS in China
- Affordable fees structure and living. Fees start from almost Rs. 2.5 Lakhs for most universities.
- About 48 universities in China are on the list of Medical Council of India (MCI).
- A global degree with worldwide acceptance.
- MCI and WHO accredited courses. They are recognized by MOE (China Ministry of Education).
- Mandarin taught from the first year of the degree, preparing the students and future doctors the language to be able to interact with patients during their internships and clinical rotations.
- The MBBS in China courses taught are in English.
- Well-equipped hospitals associated with universities where there is practical approach right from the beginning.
- Brilliant Hostels available with the excellent secure infrastructure with Separate hostels for International Students.
- International exposure is provided as there are many nationalities mingling with each other than just Chinese or Indians.
- A few universities also provide scholarships for early applications.
Hostels are well-equipped and safe & secure.
COST OF LIVING IN CHINA
- Food – 150.00 ¥
- Public Transportation- 80 ¥
- Basic Utilities – 360.80 ¥
- Monthly Rent – 3,637.24 ¥
Currently 1 Indian Rupee equals 0.094 Chinese Yuan
TRANSPORTATION FROM INDIA TO CHINA
Flight transportation is available from India to China, It can take 12 hrs to 28 hours to journey from Delhi to various locations in China. Air fare is nominal and pocket friendly for Indian people.