We provide admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering.DSU, Offers a wide range of enriching opportunities to gain new experience and to develop competing skills.
Courses offered for admission in Engineering in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering.
- Computer Science and Engineering: –Department has well-qualified faculty members with doctoral degrees from reputed institutes such as IIT/NITs, working meticulously to pass on the knowledge to students to achieve its goals. Programs offered by the department shelter all disciplines and intellectual enterprises of computer science and engineering province. The Department offers B-Tech in CS&E, an undergraduate program, which prepares students for the current and future demands of industry and the research world. Two M-Tech programs are incepted in the important areas of Big Data/Internet of Things, and Cloud Computing to meet the demand of the industries. Department also offers PhD program and the faculty members in the department are very active in the research areas of Wireless Networks, Data Networks, Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Image Processing, Information Retrieval, etc.
- Electronics and communication engineering:– The undergraduate curriculum in Electronics and Communication Engineering enfolds the fundamental aspects of the field. It emphasizes on basic principles of the field. The curriculum stresses on experiential learning, laboratory work, projects, and ethical practices.
- Mechanical Engineering: – Mechanical Engineers are involved with just about every engineered product that we use in today’s world – transportation systems, electronics and computers, energy systems, biomedical devices, robots, and much more.
- Information Technology: – The primary intention of this department is to inculcate entrepreneurship skills, qualities, motivation, managerial skills required to run the business/enterprise. Accordingly, the program has been designed to explore entrepreneurial theory and experience through mentors.
- Civil Engineering: – most trained faculties to provide root knowledge for creating infrastructures.