DIT is a very renowned university both inside India as well as over the other countries of globe. DIT Dehradun is a campus which facilitates learning at a different level. You get different world class facilities in DIT. Below are a few :
- 21 Acres of lush green campus
- 2000+ New admissions every year
- More than 15000 students successfully graduated
- 6600 students across programs
- 350+ empanelled companies for placements
- 1236 Boys (In-campus Hostel) and 1000 Girls (In-campus Hostel)
- Over 500 Books and Periodicals Published
- Research Papers Published/Presented by Faculty 3000+
- International and National Conferences/Seminars/Workshops organized 150+
- 30+ Academic and Industry collaborations
- Funding by the World Bank (in INR) 5.94 cr
- Books in Library 100000+
- Over 100 Laboratories across the campus
- Fully automated SAP / ERP system for functionality.
DIT University is designed to provide holistic education, enabling students to stand on their own feet. The focus is always on promotion of self-learning and honing talents to ensure the all-round development amongst students.
Dehradun is one of the oldest cities in India. In the Vedic times, the Garhwal Mandal, of which Dehradun is a part, was known as the Kedar Khand. Legend has it that Guru Dronacharaya, a Brahmin teacher of warfare, considered Dehradun a place fit for meditation & worship and therefore, the valley of Doon was christened Drona Ashram, which means “The Abode of Drona”.
Dehradun is situated in the North Indian state of Uttarakhand (formerly Uttar Pradesh) around 235 km from Delhi. Dehradun extends from the latitude 30° 19’ in the North to longitude 78° 04’ in the East. The City of Dehradun is well connected to other cities of North India by rail, road, and air.
We provide 100% assistance and professional support in getting admission in DIT Dehradun. You can get in touch with us filling the form below or can call / visit us too. We will ensure proper admission procedure to take place providing you a better environment for learning.