Kazakhstan is a country in the middle of Eurasia. Its official name is the Republic of Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan is the ninth biggest country in the world, and it is also the biggest landlocked country in the world. Kazakhstan has no ocean shoreline, but borders the Caspian Sea, which boats use to get to neighboring countries. The Caspian Sea is an Endorheic basin without connections to any ocean
Kazakhstan has an "extreme" continental climate, with warm summers and very cold winters. Indeed, Astana is the second coldest capital city in the world after Ulaanbaatar. Precipitation varies between arid and semi-arid conditions, the winter being particularly dry.
MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
Kazakhstan is one of the best places for students who want to pursue MBBS in abroad on low cost. Due to the higher tuition fee, many of the students do not get an opportunity to study abroad, but Kazakhstan is a better option for such students, as they offer reasonable fee structure for students from all countries who want to pursue medical studies in Kazakhstan.
The medical universities in Kazakhstan offer very good clinical practice to the students just to make sure they take good practical exposure before they head out to practice their profession. The faculty and staff in the universities is very experienced. The amount of affiliated hospitals is also quite large.
The Medical Council of India (MCI) approved universities of Kazakhstan houses students from all corners of the world.
In totality, MBBS in Kazakhstan can be an excellent option for the students willing to become great doctors of tomorrow.
WHY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
There are multiple big reasons for pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan. We are putting forward few of the big reasons that needs to be put in consideration while opting for MBBS in countries.
- Direct Admissions
- Admission in top government universities
- Medical Council of India (MCI) approved medical colleges
- English as the medium of instruction
- No donation/Capitation fee
- 100 % Visa Guarantee
- Low cost and quality education
- Good environment for medical students
- Hostel and Food facility is also available for the students coming from all corners of the world.
- The universities are well equipped with all modern amenities and also have a good infrastructure and campus
Aspirant who seek admission in Kazakhstan medical universities, he/she must qualify following eligibility criteria-
- Student must have passed 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology & English) with minimum 50% marks from recognized board.
- Student must be NEET-UG qualified in admission year. (Since 2018, It is mandatory to qualify National Entrance Cum Eligibility test to study MBBS abroad).
- Candidate must at least 17 year old as on 31st December of admission year.
- Must have valid passport.
We need following document just to start admission process-
- Scan copy of 12th marksheet
- Original birth certificate
- Scan copy of NEET-UG score card
- Scan copy of valid passport
- Passport size photograph
COST OF LIVING IN KAZAKHSTAN
- Food – (Rs. 311)
- Public Transportation- (Rs 1500)
- Basic Utilities – (Rs 2467)
- Monthly Rent – (Rs 20,000)
- Internet and mobile charges- (Rs 1200)
- Other costs – 700 (Rs 800)
Currently 1 Kazakhstani Tenge equals 0.19 Indian Rupee
CLIMATE CONDITIONS OF KAZAKHSTAN
The territory of Kazakhstan stretches for more than 3000 km from west to east and almost 2000 km from north to south. Climatic peculiarities are due to the amplitude of the country. Whereas temperature can hit 50 degrees below zero in the north in winter, in summer in the south melons ripen and cotton grow. The climate of Kazakhstan (excluding south) is sharply continental with average temperature between -4 °C and -19 °C in January and between +19…+26°C in July. In winter temperature may decrease down to -45°C, and in summer rise up to +30.
One can experience all four seasons on the territory of Kazakhstan with frosty winter, blossoming spring, heating summer and scarlet autumn. Cold winter starts in November and lasts till the end of April. The influence of Arctic air masses leads to a strong cold (up to -50 С°). Springs are short and changeable – from mid of April to end May. Besides spring weather is very unstable: clear warm day may suddenly turn into cold. Dry hot summer begins in the end of May and lasts till mid September, with temperatures sometimes going up to +35...+40 С°. Autumn with its stable weather and night frosts begin in the end of September and lasts till the beginning of November.
The highest temperature in Kazakhstan was registered in the city of Turkestan (South Kazakhstan) with +49 С°. The lowest was observed in the city of Atbasar (Akmola region) -57 С°. Besides, Astana is the coldest city in the world after Ulan-Bator however it is not an obstacle for the capital city to warm guests with its warm hospitality.
TRANSPORTATION FROM INDIA TO KAZAKHSTAN
Flight transportation is available from India to Kazakhstan, It can take 22 hrs to 28 hours to journey from Delhi to various locations in Kazakhstan. Air fare is nominal and pocket friendly for Indian people.