Kazakhstan is a country in the middle of Eurasia. Its official name is the Republic of Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan is the ninth biggest country in the world, and it is also the biggest landlocked country in the world. Kazakhstan has no ocean shoreline, but borders the Caspian Sea, which boats use to get to neighboring countries. The Caspian Sea is an Endorheic basin without connections to any ocean
Kazakhstan has an "extreme" continental climate, with warm summers and very cold winters. Indeed, Astana is the second coldest capital city in the world after Ulaanbaatar. Precipitation varies between arid and semi-arid conditions, the winter being particularly dry.
MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
Kazakhstan is one of the best places for students who want to pursue MBBS in abroad on low cost. Due to the higher tuition fee, many of the students do not get an opportunity to study abroad, but Kazakhstan is a better option for such students, as they offer reasonable fee structure for students from all countries who want to pursue medical studies in Kazakhstan.
The medical universities in Kazakhstan offer very good clinical practice to the students just to make sure they take good practical exposure before they head out to practice their profession. The faculty and staff in the universities is very experienced. The amount of affiliated hospitals is also quite large.
The Medical Council of India (MCI) approved universities of Kazakhstan houses students from all corners of the world.
In totality, MBBS in Kazakhstan can be an excellent option for the students willing to become great doctors of tomorrow.
WHY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
There are multiple big reasons for pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan. We are putting forward few of the big reasons that needs to be put in consideration while opting for MBBS in countries.
- Direct Admissions
- Admission in top government universities
- Medical Council of India (MCI) approved medical colleges
- English as the medium of instruction
- No donation/Capitation fee
- 100 % Visa Guarantee
- Low cost and quality education
- Good environment for medical students
- Hostel and Food facility is also available for the students coming from all corners of the world.
- The universities are well equipped with all modern amenities and also have a good infrastructure and campus
COST OF LIVING IN KAZAKHSTAN
- Food – (Rs. 311)
- Public Transportation- (Rs 1500)
- Basic Utilities – (Rs 2467)
- Monthly Rent – (Rs 20,000)
- Internet and mobile charges- (Rs 1200)
- Other costs – 700 (Rs 800)
Currently 1 Kazakhstani Tenge equals 0.19 Indian Rupee
TRANSPORTATION FROM INDIA TO KAZAKHSTAN
Flight transportation is available from India to Kazakhstan, It can take 22 hrs to 28 hours to journey from Delhi to various locations in Kazakhstan. Air fare is nominal and pocket friendly for Indian people.