Direct admission in B.tech colleges
Hello, Dear Friends today I will through some light on B. Tech colleges in Bangalore. As you know Bangalore is the silicon valley of India. More than six thousand IT companies exist in Bangalore.For direct admission in B.Tech colleges in Bangalore call on +91-9999693633.
. so many startups gone well here and become multinational. more than a hundred colleges are there in Bangalore. so it’s most preferred place to start your career. more than five thousand of IT companies are providing the better career to the engineers.so job efficiency is also very high in Bangalore. If you have the caliber Bangalore will never let you down. Bangalore is a home of so many educational institutes and research centers.IISC and JNC are also located here. and are famous institutes for the science education. so many engineering colleges are there. and they give 100% placement to the students. if you are thinking your career in engineering. then Bangalore should be your first choice. After completing degree every student has the dream to have a good job.And Bangalore is the best place to get a job.In this article, I will let you know about direct admission in B.Tech colleges in Bangalore.
Why get engineering admission in Bangalore!B.Tech colleges n Bangalore are Best
Karnataka is considered a prominent knowledge state in India. Bangalore is credited with more than 125 R&D centers in the field of core engineering.information technology. Major Indian and foreign IT and manufacturing companies have their R&D centers here. Bangalore is also known as a health tourism center with state-of-art hospitals of international repute catering to patients from across the nation and from abroad as well. With reference to higher and professional education, apart from Bangalore, Belgaum, Hubli-Dharwad, Mangalore, and Mysore are other destinations. They offer cost-effective education. More than 10,000 students representing around 60 countries study in Karnataka which accounts for one-third of foreign students in India.
Top Ten Engineering(B.Tech) colleges in BangaloreBMSCE(BMS College of Engineering)
- BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE) was Founded in the year 1946 by Late Sri. B. M. Sreenivasaiah a great visionary and philanthropist and nurtured by his illustrious son Late Sri. B. S. Narayan.This college has more than 10 departments. This college also holds the management studies. And the most important interesting fact about this college is that it is the first private initiative in the age of engineering education in India. For direct admission in Top ten B.tech colleges in Bangalore call on +919999693633.
- RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
established in 1963 with three engineering branches namely Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, today RVCE offers 12 Under Graduate Engineering Programs, 21 Master Degree programs, and Doctoral Studies.Located 13 km from the heart of Bangalore City – the Silicon Valley of India, on Mysore Road.Sprawling campus spread over an area of 52 acres set in sylvan surroundings.Provides an ideal ambiance to stimulate the teaching-learning process, helping in bringing out skilled and disciplined Engineers. Rated one amongst the top ten self-financing Engineering Institutions in the country. Current annual student intake for Undergraduate Programmes & Post Graduate Programmes in Engineering is in excess of 1200. Highly qualified and dedicated faculty. Utilises its expertise in various disciplines to conduct Research and Development for Industry and Defense establishments in the country.
DSI(DAYANAND SAGAR INSTITUTION)The Dayananda Sagar Schools and Colleges of Science, Arts and Commerce are pioneering institutions founded by late Sri Dayananda Sagar in the early sixties. One of India’s leading educational institutions, a front-runner in the field of education today, Dayananda Sagar Institutions (DSI) operates under the aegis of the Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Peetha Trust, in Bangalore- described as the Silicon Valley of India.Our institutions are characterized by the quality of education across a broad range of disciplines from pre-university courses to post-graduation and doctoral programs covering Engineering, Dental Sciences, Biological Sciences Arts, Commerce, Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Allied Health, as well as Business Management and Information Technology.Progressively a number of institutions offering diploma, degree and postgraduate courses in Engineering, Dental Sciences, and Pharmacy were added. Keeping pace with technological growth, Management, Information Technology education programs, courses in Biotechnology and Microbiology have been introduced. Facilities for doctoral and post-doctoral work are now being introduced.For direct admission in Top ten B.tech colleges in Bangalore call on +919999693633.
CMR Institute of Technology (CMRIT) is located off ITPL Road (aka Whitefield Road) in far-eastern Bangalore, not too far from the Outer Ring Road. However, few BMTC buses, mostly 500C from Banashankari or some other 500-series buses, ply right outside the college. In terms of accessibility, CMRIT can be said to be fair; not great, but tolerable. Bus facilities are provided by the college authorities as well, but none of the students prefers them and the service mostly finds takers only amongst the faculty.
The grand entrance to the college greets you to one of the biggest campuses amongst engineering colleges in Bangalore. Right behind the parking lot, some guys are seen busy netting the ball in the basketball court. On the other side is a splendid football pitch/cricket ground and behind that the academic blocks. Parts of the campus are still under-construction and students say that they face certain issues with their lab equipment and some other academic needs, although sports and recreation are well taken care of.
- NEW HORIZON COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING of Education is one of the prestigious Teacher training institutes under Bangalore University and in Karnataka. The institution has a glorious history in the teacher education by providing quality training to the prospective teachers. New Horizon College of Education started in the year 1980. It is recognised by NCTE. Permanently affiliated to Bangalore University and Karnataka Government Grant in Aid Institution. The institution is accredited by NAAC with A grade and CGPA of 3.20 in 2016. The motto of the institution is “In Pursuit of Excellence”. In this direction, the institution has excellent infrastructure for the curricular transaction and well qualified, experienced and dedicated teachers. The institution is recognised for its quality training program. Since its inception, the institution is producing excellent results and ranks at the University level. The institution organises various academic activities, conferences, workshops, seminars for the teacher educators. Community-based activities are part and parcel of the institution. The New Horizon Educational and Cultural Trust has received Karnataka State Rajyotsava Award by the Government of Karnataka in 2012.For direct admission in Top ten B.tech colleges in Bangalore call on +919999693633.
- PES INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(PES IT) PES was established in 1972 at Bangalore, the Silicon Valley of India. PES is focused on four main educational areas: Engineering, Medicine, Management and Life Sciences. The institutions offer both foundation courses in these areas, as well as specialization with a Bachelors/ Master/ PhD Degree.Combine years of experience in education with a unique curriculum world-class infrastructure, with a committed responsive faculty, unwavering commitment to the quality of education, today PES has more than 18,000 students, spread across four different campuses, Three states of art campuses in Bangalore and a Medical College with 750 bed hospital in Kuppam, Andra Pradesh.
- Ramaiah Institute of Technology– M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT) was started in 1962 by Late Dr M S Ramaiah, our Founder Chairman who was a renowned visionary, philanthropist, and a pioneer in creating several landmark infrastructure projects in India. Noticing the shortage of talented engineering professionals required to build a modern India, Dr. M S Ramaiah envisioned MSRIT as an institute of excellence imparting quality and affordable education. Part of Gokula Education Foundation, MSRIT has grown over the years with significant contributions from various professionals in different capacities, ably led by Dr. M S Ramaiah himself, whose personal commitment has seen the institution through its formative years. Today, MSRIT stands tall as one of India’s finest names in Engineering Education and has produced around 35,000 engineering professionals who occupy responsible positions across the globe.
- BANGALORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(BIT) was started in the year 1979 with the Intention of providing quality education in the field of technology and thereby serving our society. It has reached the enviable level of excellence in technical education. This was achieved by our staff and committed students, as well as very good infrastructure facilities provided by the management. The atmosphere in the college is quite conducive for learning and practicing the various disciplines of Engineering. The all-round development of a student is given top priority in college. To know the procedure to get direct admission in Top Ten B.Tech colleges in Bangalore call on +919999693633..
BIT has always been at the forefront of modern technology and is credited with the introduction of the first full-fledged COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING degree in Karnataka. Thus, the Institute has identified future growth areas and incorporated various courses over the years. At present BIT has 9 undergraduate, 10 postgraduate and Ph.D. course(s) and the intake of BIT is more than 4000.
9. CAMBRIDGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Four decades later, Umesh Education Trust through Cambridge Institute of Technology (CiTech), is in the forefront among providers of quality education in the State of Karnataka. Ideally located on a verdant ten acres overlooking Krishnarajapuram, and 200 meters from old Madras Road, the college is accessible to all the important areas of Bangalore. The International Technology Park and Bio-Tech Park from esteemed neighbours to the Picturesque Campus forms the natural choice for students pursuing knowledge in an environment conducive to both their internal as well as external harmony and growth.
The college offers courses at both graduate and post graduate level.For direct admission in Top ten B.tech colleges in Bangalore call on +919999693633.
10. ALLIANCE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING–The Alliance College of Engineering and Design has been built on a strong foundation of achieving technological development through a curriculum that places a high emphasis on the design aspects of engineering by developing design professionals who are passionate and creative problem-solvers, and who possess strong multi-disciplinary fundamentals that are combined with a keen sense of aesthetics. Real-world, industry-driven internships and project work; centers of excellence and incubation for cutting-edge research and development; and learning outcomes aligned with the criteria outlined by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), USA—the Alliance College of Engineering and Design provides unparalleled opportunities for graduates to pursue technological education with passion and confidence.For direct admission in Top ten B.tech colleges in Bangalore call on +919999693633.
Some other good engineering colleges
11.Bharti Vidya peeth:-
BVDU College of Engineering was established by Dr. Patangrao Kadam in 1983. College is constituent unit of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University). Which has been Accredited to A+ grade in its third Cycle by 'NAAC' in 2017 (BVDU accredited to Grade 'A' in2004 and 2011). The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has accredited programmes of BVUCOE in 2005 and 2012 for 3 years.
Vision of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) is "To be world class University for Social Transformation Through Dynamic Education".
College of Engineering, Pune is commited for excellence through knowledge and hence, is in pursuance to attain global standards, where the knowledge is the key driving force in the rapidly changing globalized economy. Hence, Vision and Mission of the Institute are in alignment tht of the Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune.
12. Dy Patil college of engineering:-
Dr. D. Y. Patil Prathishthan's, D.Y. Patil College of Engineering, was established in 1984 in Pimpri and later shifted to Akurdi complex in 2001, which is in the vicinity of Pimpri Chinchwad Industrial area, one of the biggest Industrial belts in Asia. The college spreads over 10 acres of land with seven Engineering disciplines. This Institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
The college has excellent & ambient infrastructure with well-equipped laboratories. Well-qualified, motivated, and dedicated faculty members are serving in the Institute. Students are encouraged to actively participate in National and State level co-curricular and extracurricular activities. The institute has well planned boys and girls hostel in the campus with better amenities and ultra-modern facilities.
Sinhgad College of Engineering (SCOE) is private unaided institution that was established in the year 1996. The institute offers eight undergraduate engineering programmes of four-year duration namely Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Information Technology, Production Engineering, Civil Engineering, Bio-Technology. Six engineering departments are offering post-graduate programs. The Department of Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Civil Engineering are recognized Ph.D. Research Centre by the University of Pune. The institute also offers a post-graduate program leading to MBA degree. It has a total undergraduate and post-graduate enrollment of 1200 and 338 students respectively. There are 126 students registered for Ph.D. with this research center. All the courses are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to University of Pune.
14. MIT PUNE:-
MAEER'S Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), established in 1983, is today amongst the top engineering colleges in India. The news magazine 'Outlook' has ranked MIT Pune as 1st in Maharashtra & 11th in India amongst the finest Private Engineering Colleges. MIT is affiliated to the University of Pune and recognized by the Government of Maharashtra and the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
MIT, Pune Institutes offer four-year degree courses in various branches of engineering and postgraduate courses in select areas. Admission to all courses is based on merit as per rules and norms laid down by the Director Technical Education ( DTE), Maharashtra State.
15. SRM College of Engineering:-
Education is all about creating an environment of academic freedom, where bright minds meet, discover and learn. One would experience top of the world living and learning experience at SRM.
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) - where you have the freedom to take wings.SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health Sciences, and Science and Humanities.15. VIT, Vellore:-
VIT is a progressive educational institution that is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence. Students here are encouraged on this journey by our committed faculty, world-class facilities, and student-friendly educational systems.
VIT was founded in 1984 by Dr. G. Viswanathan, a former parliamentarian, and minister in the Tamil Nadu Government, as a self-financing institution called the ‘Vellore Engineering College’. Since then the institution has grown from strength to strength
AMC ENGINEERING COLLEGE
OXFORD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
ATRIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY