BDS Admission India for NEET Eligible at lowest package
BDS Admission is a dental degree and stands for Bachelor of Dental Surgery.The first and second years of the program are comprised of an integrated curriculum, studying anatomical, physiological, and health systems, including:
- Infection, Immunity and Inflammation
- Endocrine System
- Pulmonary and Renal Systems
- Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Musculoskeletal System
The first two years of the program also include the study of Oral Biology, Dental Anatomy, Oral Pathology, and an introduction to the pre-clinical practice of dentistry.We provide BDS Admission 2018 in top private medical colleges of India through management quota..We provide BDS Admission 2018 in top private medical colleges of India through management quota.
The third and fourth years of the program are comprised of lectures, laboratories, seminars and clinical practice. Topics include:
- Dental Implants
- Ethics in Dentistry
- Fixed Prosthodontics
- Hospital Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Removable Prosthodontics
- Oral Biology
- Practice Management
- Sedation and Pain Control
Why Take Admission ( Management Quota) in BDS / Dental Colleges?
With emerging technology, this field has been changing rapidly and thus creating more job opportunities and career prospects. With the introduction of new fields such as orthodontics, periodontics, oral pathology there are many job opportunities and career prospects available for BDS graduate. In BDS there is a newly emerging field called cosmetic surgery and is in very much demand. This particular surgery is for cosmetic correction of your teeth. This course in BDS pays very well to the dental surgeons. Some of the other job opportunities or career prospects for BDS graduates are-
Why choose BDS?
- Government Sector– There are many government hospitals which hire dental surgeons and they get fairly good payscales and incentives. Dental Surgeons are hired in many departments like health department, Dental clinic, and nursing homes.
- Private Sector- Many private hospitals hire BDS students with good salary package and incentives. In many private companies, BDS graduate is hired as a medical consultant.
- Research and Higher Studies– After graduation, you can go for further studies like post-graduation and becoming specialized in any subject of your interest or you can go for research in dental or oral health. With research, you can contribute to the evolvement of this field.
- Self-Employment– This choice also pays you very well in your career. Be your own boss and work as a practitioner.