UGC NET June 2014 Apply Online Application Form & Notification
UGC NET 2014 Online Application Form, UGC NET June 2014 Apply Online Application, UGC NET 2014 Exam Dates, Notification, Qualification, Application Fee, Apply Process, Important Dates & Last Date
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has recently issued a notification for University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2014. CSIR conducts UGC NET twice in a year in June and December to check candidate’s eligibility for lectureship. UGC NET 2014 Online Application form is available on official website from 10th February 2014 and last date of online application is 4th March 2014. Applicants must read UGC NET 2014 Notification carefully before apply online.
UGC NET June 2014 Application Form
CSIR is the largest research and development organization, established in 1942. Further details about UGC NET 2014 are given below:
Department Name: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Exam Name: UGC NET June 2014.
UGC NET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 28 years for JRF (NET) as on 1st January 2014.
- No age limitation for LS (NET).
- Applicants should have passed their BS-4 years Program/BE/B.tech/B.Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc etc from a recognized university or Institution with minimum 55% marks & 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates for JRF post.
- Candidates should have their bachelor degree, whether Science, Engineering or any other stream, will be eligible for fellowship only after getting register/enrolled for Ph.D/integrated Ph.D program within the validity period of 2 years.
- For LS post candidates should have their Ph.D Degree with Master Degree before 19th September 1991 with at least 50% marks.
- General category candidates need to pay Rs 400/- as application fee.
- OBC category candidates need to pay Rs 200/- as application fee.
- Application fee for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped candidates is Rs 100/-
UGC NET 2014 Apply Process:
Applicants should fill their UGC NET 2014 Online Application Form which is available on official website from 10th February 2014 and apply online for this exam before 4th March 2014. After apply online candidates should take a print out of their application form and send it along with all required documents & educational certificates to this following address before 8th March 2014:
Senior Controller of Examination,
Human Resource Development Group,
Examination Unit, CSIP Complex,
Library Avenue, Puse, New Delhi, Pin-110012
UGC NET 2014 Important Dates
- Starting date of online application is 10th February 2014.
- Last date of online application is 4th March 2014.
- Last date of receipt of application form is 8th March 2014.
- UGC NET June 2014 will be conducted on 22nd June 2014.
UGC NET June 2014 Notification/Official Advt
Official Web Portal: www.ugcnetonline.in
Like us on Facebook and Google Plus for instant updates.
Candidates should apply online for UGC NET June 2014 before last date and concentrate in exam preparation. We wish you all the best for your written exam.