BARC OCES DGFS Recruitment 2014 for Scientific Officers Posts
BARC Scientific Officers (Group A) Recruitment 2014, OCES/ DGFS Recruitment 2014, BARC Scientific Officers Vacancy 2014 Online Application Form, OCES/ DGFS 2014 Notification, Qualification, Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Application Process, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, last date
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Training School (OCES/ DFGS 2014) has announced the Scientific Officers (Group- A Post of govt. of India) recruitment 2014. Interested Engineering Graduate and Science candidate are apply for this post and enjoy pursuing innovative research in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Bio Science, Geology/ Geophysics. Interested candidate can apply before the February 14, 2014. The more information like eligibility, Application Process, Examination Fee, Exam Date etc are provide below-
BARC Scientific Officers Group A Recruitment 2014
Department Name – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Name of Post – Scientific Officers (Group A)
Name of Programs – OCES 2014 and DGFS 2014
OCES 2014: One year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Post.
DGFS 2014: Two-year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Post.
BARC Scientific Officers Vacancy 2014 Eligibility
For Engineering Disciplines: The Applicant should have degree in B.E./ B. Tech/ B. Sc (Engineering)/ A.M.I.E/ A.M.I.E.T.E./A.M.I.I. Ch.E. with minimum of 60%aggregate marks.
For Physics Discipline: The Applicant should have degree in M.Sc. in Physics/ Applied Physics/ B.E./ B. Tech. with minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
For Chemistry Discipline: The Applicant should have degree in M.Sc. in Chemistry and Physics /ancillary level in case of five year integrated M.Sc. and Mathematics up to 12th, with minimum 60% marks.
For Bio Science Discipline: The Applicant should have degree in M.Sc. in Agriculture Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Botany, Zoology, Plant Science, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Food Technology, Animal Science, Life Sciences and Bio sciences with minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
B.E./ B. Tech./ B.Sc.(Engineering) only in Food Technology with minimum 60% marks. M.Sc. applicants should have Physics/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Agriculture Chemistry at the B.Sc. stage/ at subsidiary and/ or ancillary level in case of five year integrated M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks. For Radiological Safety Engineering: The Applicant should have degree in M.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry with Physics and Chemistry up to B.Sc./ at subsidiary and / or ancillary level in case of integrated M. Sc, and Mathematics up to 12th Std with minimum 60% marks in M. Sc. as well as in B. Sc. The M.Sc. in Environmental Science candidate are not eligible.
For Geology Discipline: The Applicant should have degree in M.Sc./ equivalent M. Tech. in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Applied Geochemistry with Geology at B. Sc. and at least two subjects out of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry up to B.Sc./ at subsidiary and/ or ancillary level in case of five year integrated M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks in M.Sc./ M. Tech. and as well as in B.Sc.
For Geophysics Discipline: The Applicant should have degree in M.Sc. in Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics with Mathematics up to B.Sc./ at subsidiary and/ or ancillary level in case of five year integrated M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks in M.Sc. and as well as in B.Sc.
- The Max. Age Limit for General Candidates is 26 Years
- The Max. Age Limit for OBC Candidates is 29 Years
- The Max. Age Limit for SC/ ST Candidates is 31 Years
BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2014 Application Procedure: The Applicant can apply the Application Form through Online Mode on or before the February 14, 2014.
- Applicant First Visit the Official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
- Then Click on “How to Apply” link.
- Applicants fill all required details. The detail provide at this stage can’t be modified later on, so the candidate fill carefully the details.
- After Successfully registration, an automatically password will be generated to the candidates e-mail id.
- While filling the Application Form applicant upload their recent Passport size Photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm in JPG/ JPEG format and size not more than 50 kb) and Signature (2 x 4.5 cm in JPG/ JPEG format and size not more than 20 kb)
- After fill the Application Form Applicant can pay the Application Fee through the Challan Form in any branch of the State Bank of India.
- After pay the payment the Applicant fill the details of payment in Online Application Form.
- And then click on Final Submission Button Before the Last date of online Application. After that the applicants not modify the details in Application Form.
- After successfully submission there are a Registration No. will be generate. The Applicant saves/ takes print out of Registration No. and Application Form for future correspondence.
- After Publish the Gate Result the Applicant fill the details of Gate Exam.
BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2014 Application Fee
- The Application Fee for General and OBC Candidate is Rs. 250/-
- The Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Woman Candidate is Rs. 0.00/-
Official Website: Official website of BARC is “www.barconlineexam.in”.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is based on following process-
- Online Test
- Gate Score
BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2014 Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Registration – January 15, 2014
- Last Date of Online Registration – February 14, 2014
- Last Date to update GATE Score – March 28, 2014
- Date of Online Exam – March 19 to 24, 2014
- Display List of short listed candidates for Interview – 2nd week of April 2014
- Date of Selection Interviews – May 19, 2014 to June 19, 2014
- Last date for Selected OCES 2014 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M. Tech/ M. Chem. Engineering admission in DGFS institute – July 04, 2014
- Declaration Date of list of Persons Selected for DGFS 2014 – 2nd week of July 2014.
Official Advt.: BARC OCES/DGFS Recruitment 2014
Before apply for BARC OCES/DGFS Recruitment 2014 for Scientific Officers Posts, candidates should read official notification carefully.