RRB Recruitment 2014 – 26570 Asst Loco Pilot, Technician Posts
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Recruitment 2014 online form, RRB Vacancy 2014 for 26570 Asst Loco Pilot & Technician Vacancies 2014, RRB Asst Loco Pilot & Technician Recruitment 2014 Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Application Process, Late Date, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, Apply online Application Form
Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has recently announced a notification for RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2014 against Employment Notification No. 1/2014. RRB is recruiting for 26570 vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician in All Railway Board. RRB has invited applications from eligible and voluntary candidates to fill these vacant posts. Last date of application for RRB Recruitment 2014 is 17th February 2014. Eligible and interested candidates should read RRB Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Recruitment 2014 Notification carefully before apply for more details and apply for RRB 26570 Vacancies 2014 before last date. >> Find more Suitable Jobs
RRB Recruitment 2014 For 26,570 ALP & Technician Posts
Indian Railways was established in the year of 1853. Further information about RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2014 are given below. The Recruitment’s full detailed Advt. and application form is available here now, see below.
Department Name: Railway Recruitment Board
Total Vacancies: 26570 Vacancies
- Assistant Loco Pilot
Participating RRB’s Name:
- RRB Ahmedabad
- RRB Allahabad
- RRB Ajmer
- RRB Bangalore
- RRB Bhopal
- RRB Bhubaneswar
- RRB Bilaspur
- RRB Chandigarh
- RRB Jammu & Srinagar
- RRB Chennai
- RRB Gorakhpur
- RRB Guwahati
- RRB Kolkata
- RRB Malda
- RRB Muzaffarpur
- RRB Mumbai
- RRB Patna
- RRB Ranchi
- RRB Secunderabad
- RRB Siliguri
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram
RRB ALP & Technician Vacancy 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have passed their Matriculation and ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT from any recognized institutes approved by AICTE for ALP and Technician posts.
- Candidates who have qualified their Intermediate/Class 12th with Physics & Maths or 3 years Diploma in Engineering from any recognized institutions are also eligible for Technician post.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 1st July 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
- General/OBC and other unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs 40/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women and other reserved category candidates need not to pay any application fee.
- Application fee should be paid through Indian Post Order drawn in the favour of concerned in favour of RRB.
RRB Recruitment 2014 Application Process:
Candidates who wish to apply for RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2014, they should send their RRB ALP and Technician Vacancy 2014 Application Form in prescribed format along with all required documents and educational certificates to respective RRB’s by ordinary posts before 17th February 2014.
Improve your interview skills with us by following links:
RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2014 Important Dates:
- Last date of submission of application is 17th February 2014.
- Written exam will be conducted on 15th June 2014.
RRB ALP and Technician Vacancy 2014 Selection Procedure:
Eligible candidates will be selected on their basis performance in written test and document verification.
RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment 2014 Notification:
Applicants who are going to apply for RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2014, they should read official notification before apply for more details by click on this following link:
RRB Official Advt. & Application Form: RRP ALP & Technician Recruitment 2014
Official Portal: www.indianrailways.gov.in
like our Facebook & Google + page for instant updates.
Candidates should read official notification first and apply for RRB Recruitment 2014 for 26570 Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Posts before last date. We wish you all the best for your RRB ALP and Technician Exam 2014. Stay with us for all latest Recruitment notification, Exam Date & Time tables and more Important information.