RRC Western Railway Group D Recruitment 2013-14 Apply Online
RRC WR Western Railway Group D Recruitment 2013-14 for 5775 Vacancies 2013, RRC Western Railway Gang man, Track Man, Helper, Porter and Khallasi Vacancy 2013 Online Application Form, RRC WR Group D Recruitment 2013-14 Notification, How to Apply, Last Date, Age Limit, RRC WR Recruitment 2013 Application Form, Eligible Critria, www.rrc-wr.com, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus
The Railway Recruitment CELL, Western Railway, Mumbai has issued a notification for the RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2013. The RRC Western Railway is recruiting for 5775 Group D vacant posts of Gang man, Track Man, Helper, Porter and Khallasi. The RRC Western Railway has invited RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2013 Application Form from all the eligible and interested candidates. Applicants should apply for RRC Western Railway Vacancy 2013-14 soon.
The Indian Railways was founded in the year of 1853. The head quarter of Indian Railways is established in New Delhi, India. The RRC, Western Railway has declare the last date of application for RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2013 which is on 14 February 2014. Every applicants who want to apply for RRC Western Railway Recruitment 5775 Vacancies 2013, they should read the official notification carefully and apply for RRC Wester Railway Group D Vacancy 2013-2014 immediately.
RRC WR Group D Recruitment 2013 Application Form
The Indian Railways one of the largest railway network. The RRC, WR, Mumbai has many recruitment every year. Other details about RRC Western Railway Group D Recruitment 2013 are given below:
Name of Organization: Railway Recruitment CELL, Western Railway, Mumbai
Total Number of Vacancies: 5775 Vacancies
Name of the posts:
- Gang man / Track man: 3534 posts
- Helper / Khallasi (Engg / Mech / Elect / S &T/ Comml / Optg): 932 posts
- Helper II / Khallasi (Engg / Mech / Elect / S &T): 662 posts
- Helper II / Khallasi (TMC): 52 posts
- Platform Porter: 595 posts
See More - Latest Recruitment Notification
RRC WR Group D Vacancies 2013-14 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed their Matriculation/ Class 10th/ ITI or its equivalent qualification.
- Read the official notification for more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 33 years as on 1st January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
- General and other unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs 100/- as application fee.
- SC/ST category candidates need not to pay any application fee.
- Application fee should be paid in the form of Indian postal order in favour of “Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) RRC-WR” payable at Mumbai.
RRC WR Group D Recruitment 2013 Application Procedure
Applicants should fill their RRC WC Group C Vacancies 2013 Application Form in prescribed format and send it along with photocopies of all required documents and certificates before the date of 14th February 2014 to this following address:
Important dates for RRC WR Group D Recruitment 2013:
- The starting date of receipt of application form: 1st December 2013.
- The last date of receipt of application form: 14th January 2014.
- Closing date for far-flung area candidates – 29 January 2014 upto 17:00 Hours
RRC WR Group D Recruitment 2013 Selection Procedure:
Eligible candidates will be selected on their basis performance in written test, physical test and medical test.
RRC WR Group D Vacancy 2013-14 Notification
Candidates who are going to apply for RRC WR Group D Recruitment 2013, they should read the official notification carefully before apply by click on this following link:
Applicants should read the official notification carefully and send the RRC Western Railway Group D Recruitment 2013 Application Form immediately. We wish you all the best for your RRC WR Group D Exam 2013.