GPAT 2014 Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Previous Year Paper
GPAT 2014 Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Previous Year Paper, GPAT 2014 Exam Pattern, GPAT 2014 Exam Syllabus, GPAT Exam 2014, Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2014, Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Exam Pattern 2014, Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Exam Syllabus 2014, Reference book
Every year All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) conducts Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) Exam. Thus this year too the AICTE conducts GPAT Exam 2014. The AICTE conducts GPAT Exam for all those candidate’s who want to take admission in M.Pharma Programmers of Pharmaceutical. AICTE has declare the date of GPAT Exam 2014 on 25th February 2014 to 27th February 2014. According to sources a large number of candidate’s have applied for GPAT Exam 2014. After apply for GPAT Exam, now candidate’s are looking for GPAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2014.
GPAT 2014 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Applicants who will appear in GPAT Exam 2014, they should concentrate in their study and get their GPAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Basic preparation is not enough in GPAT Exam 2014, so candidates must get their GPAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2014 immediately. The GPAT 2014 Exam Pattern and Syllabus are given bellow :-
GPAT Exam Pattern 2014
- Name of Examination : Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2014
- Type of Test : Computer Based Test
- Total Number of Question : 150
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
- Each correct answer will carry three marks and each wrong answer one negative marks will be deducted.
GPAT Exam Syllabus 2014
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Books for Preparation of GPAT 2014 Reference book
- Clinical Pharmacology: For Pathophysiology & Management of disease: Kodakimble, Dipiro, Roger walker
- Natural Products Chemistry: O. P. Agrawal
- Pharmacology by Rang and Dale
- Analysis: Silversteine, Willard, Vogel, Scoog, Y R Sharma
- Organic Chemistry: Morision & Boyed
- Jurisprudence : N. K. Jain
- Physical Chemstry: shishir mittal (disha publication)
GPAT Exam 2014 is the good opportunity for all students who want to take admission in M.Pharma Programmers of Pharmaceutical. Every applicants must get their GPAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2014 immediately and concentrate in study for best performance in GPAT Exam 2014. We wish you all the best for your GPAT 2014.