RRB/RRC Railway Group D Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2013-2014
Railway Group D Recruitment 2013 Exam pattern, RRB/RRC Railway Group D Exam Syllabus 2013-14, RRB/RRC Railway Group D Latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2013, Railway Group D exam 2013 Based syllabus pattern, Allahabad, agra, delhi, Jaipur, Ajmer, kota, jodhpur, Kanpur, UP, MP, Mumbai, Chennai, Patna, Bihar, Punjab Group D category written exam syllabus and exam pattern 2013-2014
Railway Group D Recruitment 2013 Exam pattern: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)/Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) have announced the recruitment for the Group D examination. The written examination will be conduced in the next month. Candidates who are appearing in Group D examination have started searching the examination syllabus and pattern to perform well in written examination. RRB/RRC exam’s latest Syllabus is available on our website, so any candidate can download the Syllabus Pattern.
RRB/RRC Railway Group D Exam Syllabus 2013
- Highest common factor (HCF),
- Least common multiple (LCM)
- Train based problem sum
- Boats and Streams (linear and simultaneous Equation based)
- Speed, distance and time
- Profit and loss
- Average and number system.
General Intelligence (Reasoning based):
- Data tabulation and Interpretation
- Problems based on Series,
- Age related problems
- Data insufficiency
- Arrangement problems .
- Related to current affairs and important events
- Important days
- Politics and national affairs
- Sports and cinema related
- Books, novels, important authors.
RRB/RRC Railway Exam Pattern
- There is single paper in the examination
- Time duration will be one hour 30 minutes
- RRB/RRC Exam paper contains 100 question
- Questions will be printed in Hindi and English languages.
- Each correct answer will add one marks
- Each wrong answer will deduce 1/3 mark
- Unanswered question will not affect your marks.
Just normal preparation is not enough for RRB/RRC Railway Group D Examination, For better preparation candidates need latest exam pattern and syllabus. RRB/RRC Railway Group D Exam SET Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2013-14 has given above. We advise to all candidates that figure out you exam syllabus before start preparation for proper preparation and achieve good marks. Because competition is high so you should prepare yourself at your best level.
RRB/RRC Railway Selection Procedure
Candidates should have passed 10th and have ITI certificate. Age criteria are strictly 18 years to 33 years. Selection procedure is based on written examination, after clearing exam they have to perform physical competence test and application verification along with medical tests and reports. For more information about RRB/RRC Group D Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2013 visit the official website of RRB/RRC.