Ashish Kumar, Founder and Director of EDU 360 has been awarded Certification of "International Student Recruitment and Canadian Immigration Policy Training" by the Government of Saskatchewan on Sep 28, 2020.
The People’s Republic of China, abbreviated as China, is situated in the east of Asia faces the Pacific Ocean in the sea, and borders on 14 countries, North Korea, Russia, Mongolia Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Vietnam, Laos, and Burma.
China is the largest economy in the world by PPP since 2014, the world’s second-largest economy by nominal GDP since 2010, and the largest economy in Eurasia. Since the introduction of economic reforms in 1978, China’s economy has been the world’s fastest-growing major economy, with annual growth rates consistently above 10%. According to the World Bank, China’s GDP grew from $150 billion in 1978 to $12.24 trillion by 2017.
China recorded the fastest rise in GDP per capita in the world from 1960 to 2018 China is the world’s largest exporter and second-largest importer of goods. China holds 17.7% of the world’s total wealth, the second largest share held by any country. China has the world’s largest banking sector, with assets of $40 trillion and the world’s top 4 largest banks all being in China. China has the highest number of rich people in the world’s top 10% of wealth since 2019 and has one of the most billionaires of any country in the world.
China has history of more than 4,000 years, it is rich in culture and has a respected educational tradition. Students in the world prefer to study medicine at China and thus it has become one of the fastest growing destinations to study medicine.
Chinese ministry of education has approved 49 medical schools to accept international medical students.
- Modern medical education in China started in the early 20th century. Universities, colleges and institutes, which make up China’s higher educational system, offer four- or five-year undergraduate programs as well as special two- or three-year programs. To control the medical education standard the Chinese ministry of education set up a quality control regulation on medical education, this regulation specially for English medium undergraduate medical education.
- China always welcomes the foreigners who wish to pursue higher education here and the Universities in China are now-a-days becoming exceedingly international. Doing MBBS in China brings a lot of opportunities for the students. It provides the chance of meeting lot of foreign students under one roof and paves the way to learn about different cultures and the tradition. The higher education system in China is well formulated and it is advanced on balance with the other western countries. Most of the Universities in China are ranked among the top 500 Universities of the world and it is highly alleged for being the leading edge in the field of the medicine. The most favoring part for the student’s pursuing MBBS in China is that they can actually endorse the desired subjects and each University develops its own featured teaching system and the courses based on the national standards.
- China is the growing destination for studying Medicine as Chinese Universities is cheap in all the aspects and it is highly alleged in technology wise. The advancements made it to be forefront in the field of education and more precisely in the field of medicine. China is ranking the highest position by offering practically all the specializations in the medical field. It has also become the place for the international students studying medicine in the world. Doing MBBS in China. Seems to be the best in all the facts.
- Chinese Universities guarantee a high-quality and standardized education for all the students preferring MBBS in China. There are totally 45 universities in China offering English-Medium medical courses for Chinese as well other foreign students. The medical schools are approved by the Medical council of China and it is recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO). The medical practitioners are globally identified and can serve in any part of the world. In present years many number of students opt China for medical education and most of them prefer selecting English-Medium MBBS program.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is one of the great herbal systems of the world, dating back to the 3rd century BC. Yet throughout its history it has continually developed in response to changing clinical conditions, and has been sustained by research into every aspect of usage. This process continues today with the development of modern medical diagnostic techniques and knowledge. Chinese herbal medicines are very safe when prescribed correctly by a properly trained practitioner. Over thousands of years, experienced doctors have compiled detailed information about the pharmacopoeia and placed great emphasis on the protection of the patient. Allergic type reactions are rare, and will cause no lasting damage if treatment is stopped as soon as undesired symptoms appear. The primary difference between Chinese and Western medicine can be described as Chinese treats the Yang and Western treats the Yin. Everything in the universe can be described in terms of Yin or Yang. This is one of the underlying philosophies of Traditional Chinese Medicine. When applied to medicine in general, Western medicine acts upon the Yin of the body, the substance of the body, the actual cells and chemicals. Traditional medicine works more on the energy that animates those cells.
Here we have shortlisted some of the essential eligibility criteria to get admission in top medical universities in China:
- The candidate who wishes to study MBBS in China should be over 17 years of age in minimum and below 25 years as of 31st December in the year of admission.
- The students should be of science background in 10+2.
- He or she should have physics, chemistry, biology as well as English ad the core subjects in 10+2.
- He or she should have 50% or more and 40 to 45% for ST/SC/OBC.
- He or she should not be from any sort of open school
- He or she should crack the NEET entrance exam to be eligible for MBBS in China
The entire admission procedure for MBBS in China is hassle-free. The students need not have to qualify any entrance exam in China. They just have to show NEET scorecard. Here are the steps are given below:
- The student has to fill up the application form online of the colleges in China.
- He or she should pay some amount online during the online admission process.
- After that, he or she will be getting the offer letter and the seat confirmation from medical college.
- Once you receive the offer letter from the college, you will get a certain time period within which you have to pay the course fee for the first semester.
- Once done, you can apply for the student visa
- After the visa processing is done, you are ready to fly to China and start your MBBS in China.