Ashish Kumar, Founder and Director of EDU 360 has been awarded Certification of "International Student Recruitment and Canadian Immigration Policy Training" by the Government of Saskatchewan on Sep 28, 2020.
Kyrgyzstan, a fabulous Central Asian country, is very popular with tourists and still shows great tourism potential. It has a long and eventful history and boasts a number of unique heritage sites dating from various times, including the era of the Silk Road caravan tracks, which once ran though its today’s territory; and it is of course a country of fascinating natural sites, a grandiose mountain kingdom often referred to as “Central Asian Switzerland”.
Landlocked and mountainous, Kyrgyzstan is bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west and southwest, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the east. Its capital and largest city is Bishkek. Kyrgyzstan’s recorded history spans over 2,000 years, encompassing a variety of cultures and empires. Although geographically isolated by its highly mountainous terrain, which has helped preserve its ancient culture, Kyrgyzstan has been at the crossroads of several great civilizations as part of the Silk Road and other commercial and cultural routes.
- Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan; get everything you ever wanted regarding MBBS universities with low and economic fee structure. Were you perturbed by admission procedures, Visa process, NMC and so on? We are no heroes with capes but are here to be of your aid, rescuing you from all your dark despair.
- MBBS IN Kyrgyzstan is your solution, the solution to all your troubled thoughts and your anxious parent’s concern regarding your future.
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and have the future you thought of and are capable of. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is undoubtedly your best choice. Keep your admission concerns aside, it is time to now buckle up, work you for the better future in Kyrgyzstan. Globally recognized degrees, approved universities, par excellence teachers and education process and systems to be of your aid, budget friendly and economic universities. No, you do not need to worry about language tests as well, nada; you do not have to sit neither for IELTS nor for TOEFL.
Here we have shortlisted some of the essential eligibility criteria to get admission in top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan:
- Age should be 17-25 of 31st December in the year of admission.
- He or she should have physics, chemistry, biology as well as English ad the core subjects in 10+2.
- He or she should have 50% or more and 40 to 45% for ST/SC/OBC.
- He or she should not be from any sort of open school
- He or she should crack the NEET entrance exam(Open-147,ST/SC/OBC-113) to be eligible for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The entire admission procedure for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is hassle-free. The students need not have to qualify any entrance exam in Kyrgyzstan. They just have to show NEET scorecard. Here are the steps are given below:
- The student has to fill up the application form online of the colleges in Kyrgyzstan from our website or visit personally office.
- He or she should pay some amount online during the online admission process.
- He or she should submit all necessary documents for further process
- After that, he or she will be getting the offer letter and the seat confirmation from medical college.
- Once you receive the offer letter from the college, you will get a certain time period within which you have to pay the course fee for the first semester.
- Once done, you can apply for the student visa
After the visa processing is done, you are ready to fly to Kyrgyzstan and start your MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.