Ashish Kumar, Founder and Director of EDU 360 has been awarded Certification of "International Student Recruitment and Canadian Immigration Policy Training" by the Government of Saskatchewan on Sep 28, 2020.
Ukraine is a country that falls in the European continent. It lies in the eastern part of the continent. Geographically Ukraine makes borders with the Soviet Union alias the Russian federation in the East and the northeast, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland are the country that forms the neighbors of Ukraine in the west, Belarus to the northwest, Moldova and Romania in the Southwest. The water bodies like the black sea and the Sea of Azov lies to the South and southeast respectively.
The country has an area as large as six lakh three thousand six hundred and twenty eight kilometers square that is a figure of 603,628 km. The vastness of the area makes Ukraine significantly the largest country of the largest continent Europe. As per the records and available scriptures.
It has been a country that although has got the maximum area but remained divided throughout the re-occurrences of civil wars. Ruled by a large number of independent powers Ukraine finally found its independence when the structure of Soviet Union was ultimately dissolved. The country is home to around 46 million peoples and has got reasonable attributes in the field of art, music and architecture.
- Truly international universities offering courses at cost effective tuition fees
- 16 Ukrainian universities find place in the world university rankings
- Proximity to Asia and Europe
- Global recognition and acceptance of Ukrainian educational qualifications
- Widest range of educational programs available
- Great campuses and state of the art facilities offered
- Education that combines traditional and modern innovation
- Excellent research-oriented study environment
- Offers great social life for international students
- Developing economy
- Comparatively simple visa procedures
- Top Government universities in Ukraine with vast infrastructures and state of the art facilities
- Universities with the track record of producing world class doctors and scientist since more than 200 years
- All the universities are recognized by NMC, WHO, FAIMER, USMLE, GMC.
- MBBS in Ukraine is taught in Full English medium
- 1000’s of Ukraine graduate doctors are practicing in India.
- Indian friendly country, one of the safest countries to live.
- Well furnished university hostels and many Canteens serve the local and Indian food.
- European culture & European standard of Education.
- Moderate climate all around the year.
- Low cost of living.
Here we have shortlisted some of the essential eligibility criteria to get admission in top medical universities in Ukraine:
- The candidate who wishes to study MBBS in Ukraine should be over 17 years of age in minimum and below 25 years as of 31st December in the year of admission.
- The students should be of science background in 10+2.
- He or she should have physics, chemistry, biology as well as English and the core subjects in 10+2.
- He or she should have 50% or more and 40 to 45% for ST/SC/OBC.
- He or she should not be from any sort of open school
- He or she should crack the NEET entrance exam to be eligible for MBBS in Ukraine
If you are aspiring to make your career as a doctor and take admission in MBBS UKRAINE, you are in the right place. We provide you with the best guidance regarding the admission process for MBBS UKRAINE.
- The student has to fill up the application form online of the colleges in Ukraine.
- He or she should pay some amount online during the online admission process.
- After that, he or she will be getting the offer letter and the seat confirmation from medical college.
- Once you receive the offer letter from the college, you will get a certain time period within which you have to pay the course fee for the first semester.
- Once done, you can apply for the student visa
- After the visa processing is done, you are ready to fly to Ukraine and start your MBBS in Ukraine.